Presenting a rare opportunity. The modern amenities of luxury condominiums, mirroring the seaside charm of Westchester’s storied Larchmont Village. Over 70% sold; all currently for-sale units are newly constructed and concentrated in prime locations within the building.
Located adjacent to downtown Larchmont and just 20 miles / 30 minutes from Manhattan, The Cambium offers full-service Manhattan-style amenities in a suburban location on Long Island Sound. Condominiums in this freshly-completed, eight-story luxury development feature hardwood flooring, top quality stainless steel appliances, gourmet kitchens with Quartz counter tops and handcrafted cabinetry, spa-like baths, in unit washer and dryer, and open layouts. Cambium residents enjoy quality new construction with low monthly maintenance and great amenities, all just steps from village shops, restaurants, parks, and train.
- PH704Move-in ready$625,000CompletedPH70499911 full / 1 half
- 613Move-in ready$820,000Completed6131,42822 full
- PH810Move-in ready$995,000Completed8101,58822 full / 1 half
- 222Move-in ready$995,000Completed2221,44022 full
- PH815Move-in ready$1,175,000CompletedPH8151,72522 full / 1 half
1 / 2
Amenities & Personalization
LIVE IN COMFORT
- 24-hour doorman and onsite concierge
- Secured indoor parking and electric car chargers
- Private laundry in every unit
- Private terraces and gas fireplaces in select apartments
- Fitness center
- Children’s playroom
- Pets allowed
- Club room and over-sized dining room with catering kitchen for private parties
- Private residents’ courtyard
THE BEST OF ALL WORLDS
Highly regarded for its strong sense of community, Larchmont rests on the magnificent Long Island Sound. From sailing and world-class golfing, to strolling the waterfront paths of Manor Park, outdoor activities here abound. Just steps from The Cambium, a sophisticated and vibrant downtown bustles with specialty shops and restaurants, parks, Metro-North and more. The building is also conveniently located minutes away from Murray Avenue Elementary School, and is less than 20 miles from New York City.
Houlihan Lawrence’s development-focused real estate division has extensive experience in design development, market research and analysis, creative marketing campaigns and strategic on-site sales programs. Houlihan Lawrence is the Exclusive Marketing and Sales Agent for the area’s most prestigious developers. The group’s proprietary approach has brought success to developers and satisfaction to buyers for countless new developments throughout the tri-state area.
For sales inquiries, please contact Mary Gail Barry at (914) 715-5835 or email@example.com